Connecticut is one of the most industrialized states in the nation and the factories here produce jet engines, helicopters, motors, sewing machines, hardware and tools, cutlery, clocks and submarines just to name a few and what a better place to be able to choose the mode of transport for your Connecticut wedding!
Some of the popular modes of transport for getting to the church, reception and honeymoon are Rolls Royce, Classic Bentley, Mercedes, Limousine, Vintage Austin, Daimler, helicopter or a horse drawn carriage which provide class, style and finesse.
If your budget does not allow you to hire a classic then opt to use your family car, check it is in good working condition to get you to the wedding venue on time. Mostly people will be looking at how stunning you are rather than the car that got you there. You can give the car a good wash and wax and clean inside, and by tying a ribbon to the front will make the car look good.
The following will help you when hiring a car and management of transport on your wedding day:
• Check for availability for the of date of your Connecticut wedding
• The agreement should be in writing as to the car to be used, collection address and time, ceremony time and venue
• Go and view the quality of the cars as lovely pictures on brochures might turn to be a disappointment
• Have a provision made in the unlikely event that the car breaks down; and it is advisable to have a friend or relative on stand by in case of last minute replacement
• Does the total cost include the chauffeur, travel cost and VAT and ensure there are no hidden costs.
• The car will be in most of your wedding photos, so check that the color does not clash with the bridesmaids’ dresses or the bride’s bouquet. It is also important to check whether the chauffeur will be in uniform.
• Color co-ordinate the ribbon on the car with the flowers or the general color theme of your wedding for a stylish effect.
• Always confirm the booking at least a week before your big day as it is very annoying to discover that the car you had chosen has been double-booked.
• If you are going for your honeymoon immediately after the wedding, then you will have to take your luggage with to the reception. Put one person in charge of this to ensure that everything goes smoothly as planned.
• Are your guests being provided for transport as part of your plan, if not provide your guests with telephone numbers for taxi hire.
• What is your total budget for transport in your Connecticut wedding, how many people are you catering for their transport and their pick up locations.
• Are there extras included in the price, like a bottle of champagne, sun roof or decorations
There are transport hire companies in Connecticut that offer outstanding and exceptional services, that will make you never forget your wedding day and with professional staff at hand.
Published: 06/28/2010 by Connecticut Wedding
Choosing your wedding menu can be a daunting task. Ideally, the food that you serve at your wedding reception should be appealing to as many guests as possible, but due to the pickiness of some eaters and the dietary constraints of others, selecting
Making a Wedding Shower Checklist What makes a wedding shower checklist so helpful? It has been said nothing allows a wedding to run more smoothly than proper pre-planning. By devising a proper checklist that covers all the necessities associated w